I absolutely love my gel nails, the gels give me confidence, the high shine looks amazing and most importantlt they support my nails to grow to a decent length. My trouble is having time to go and sit for an hour inbetween school runs, work, clubs, cooking, cleaning etc etc.
I wondered if I could get the kit at a reasonably priced that would allow me to do my own (and yes... obviously my girls will want to share too!
Amazon do a range of Gels and UV Lamps that seemed to do the job. The ratings raved abour the kits and to be honest the cost of the kit was about 2 trips to a professional nail techniciam=n so I thought - go for it, it'll soon pay for itself.
I wanted to get a range of everything that was really needed and wasnt sure of every product to add individually to my basket so decided to go for a kit - it seemed to have everything I needed and sure enough it certainly was. I obvioulsy had to stock up on a number of gel colours too (any excuse to buy nail varnish)
I bought the gel colour (to the right). It is a chameleon which TBH is a little misleading on the description... It does change colour brillianty but you have an almost clear nail varnish with white flecks which when cold turns bright pink (I thought I had bought a pink nail varnish that turned white when wet - You can see to the right that i have plattered cold water on my nails to alter the temperature...
1. Ensure hands are clean and free from cream
2. Manicure cuticles and shape nails with a file
3. Use the buffer to gently remove shine from each nail
4. Use the lint free wipes with the Prep & Wipe to wipe over each nail
5. Apply base coat to all nails one hand
6. Place under the UV Lamp and cure nails for 2 minutes
7. Apply one coat of your chosen colour Gel Polish
8. Place under the UV Lamp and cure nails for 2 minutes
9. Apply another coat of your Gel Polish if needed to intensify colour
10. Place under the UV Lamp and cure nails for 2 minutes
11. Apply top coat Gel Polish
12. Place under the UV Lamp and cure nails for 2 minutes
13. Use the Prep & Wipe with lint free wipes to remove residue from nails
14. Apply Cuticle oil cuticles
Use the Remover with a Lint free wipe and wrap each nail and cover with foil for 15-25 minutes.
Use a Cuticle stick to peel off any gel polish left on the nails
Use the buff to remove any rough edges
The Bluesky range seems to great and on Amazon you can buy direct! Look out for the Starter Kit - it has everything you need.
All items are hand made and are unique.
We ship FREE anywhere in the UK. All items should be shipped within 24 hours and will arrive via Royal Mail.
Payment can be made at checkout by adding the items to the basket. You will transferred to PayPal where you can use your PayPal account or choose to pay by debit or credit card.
I am more than happy to create you an item to meet your needs, whether it is for your wedding, prom, high school reunion to match your dress or outfit. Simply email me with your vision, I'll create your jewellery at no charge, send you an email with photos and you then can decide whether to buy it or not! - no obligation to buy!
Please email me for any information and enquiries.